Pages

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Hi From Mrs Twomey - The new teacher in Room 2!


Dear Parents and Caregivers,

Ko Ruahine te maunga.
Ko Manawatu te awa.
Ko Endeavour te waka.
Ko Ngati Pakeha te iwi.
Ko Te Kupenga o te Mautauranga te marae.
Ko Jerald taku hoa tane.
Ko Sam raua ko Jessica oku tamariki.
Ko Bailey raua ko Hariata oku mokopuna.
Te taha o taku hoa tane.
Ko Ngati Raukawa raua ko Ngati Kahungungu ona iwi.
Ko Ngati Manomano tana hapu.
Ko Taumata o te Ra tana marae.
No Papaoeia ahau.
Ko Clair Twomey ahau.

Just a quick note to introduce myself as I will be your child’s teacher for the rest of the year. We have moved back to the Manawatu  as my husband has left the army  and moved back into civilian life. Until moving here I was the DP at Naenae Intermediate in Lower Hutt.

I was born and bred in Palmerston and my husband’s family are from Whanganui so it will be good to be back closer to family and friends. In our family, we have 2 adult children, Sam and Jessica, Sams partner Amy and 2 grandchildren, Sophia and Bailey, who will be remaining in Upper Hutt. We have bought a house in  Feilding and are looking forward to this new chapter in our lives.

I have taught in a number of schools in Whanganui, Waiouru, Upper Hutt and Lower Hutt over my teaching career. These have been a mix of primary and intermediate and as a result of this, I have taught at all levels at some point during this time.

I am looking forward to working with your children and meeting you all in the coming weeks.  

Yours sincerely

Clair Twomey



No comments:

Post a Comment