We expect our teacher to..
- To give clear examples of what we need to do.
- Be a happy teacher.
- Challenge us.
- Respect us.
- Give us challenging homework.
- Give us lots of writing.
- Be hygienic.
- Be funny and not grumpy.
- Play games with us.
- Make sure we are happy.
- Give us free time.
- Teach us.
- Listen to us.
- Teach us some creative art.
I expect children in Room 2 to..
- Be respectful to all teachers in our learning space.
- Listen carefully when their peers or the teachers are speaking.
- Use their manners inside and outside of the classroom.
- Treat others how they would like to be treated.
- Put your hand up when you want to speak.
- Have everything organised for their learning at the beginning of the day.
- Give everything a go and challenge themselves.
- Talk to me if they are unsure of anything or if they need to tell me something.
- Ask questions.
- Come to school each day focused and ready to learn.
These are the expectations that the children have come up with together for the teacher this year and also what the teacher expects of them.